Finally, the entire world has become one giant information gathering device. You should have absolutely no fear of being "cook-ied." After all, a cookie is simply a "geek" pneumonic for a file that is stored on your local device to gather pieces of information so that your next visit to the same website will be quicker, friendlier, and easier to navigate. Most likely, there are thousands of similar files stored on your hard drive, that have nothing to do with the internet or browsing. In fact, your local grocery store, pharmacy, computer trouble shooter, and even gasoline (petrol) stations most likely know more about you than any cookie ever will. So, browse fearlessly, and have a pleasurable experience.
Here are some helpful tips...
- The search feature searches all fields at once as per the latest technology.
- A search button is not needed. As soon as one types, results come up.
- If the listing vanishes, try to backspace some characters out of the search box.
- Don't stress, it simply means nothing in the list matches your seach criteria.
- Try typing "app" in the search box. Only appointments should come up.
- Try typing "col" in the search box. Only Colorado should come up.
- Remember that less is usually best. We only need a few letters or numbers to get loads of results etc.
123 "Yeah, yeah, yeah! But, what's it for?"
Copyright © 2011-2018 soeznow.com
All Rights Reserved.