- First of all, we use a DRDB (Dynamic Relational Database) model.
- This means that everything is kept in separate files throughout the application.
- Which allows us to dynamically change items, contacts, patients, barcodes, and more on the fly.
- If your logged in, please logout, then navigate some demo samples.
Some subtle nuances:
- #1 allows the doctor's staff to login and "Add" important information, including the barcode.
- #2 allows the lab's staff to login, scan barcodes directly into the barcode box, and revise important information, including billing.
- #3 allows MW staff to login and view important information, including revenue.
- Finally, this demo is in the development phase, so check back often. Thanks! ... and Enjoy!
123 "Yeah, yeah, yeah! But, what's it for?"
Copyright © 2011-2018 soeznow.com
All Rights Reserved.